- The variety is middle early and belongs to semi intensive varieties.
- The average stem height is 90 cm, with a good resistance to lodging.
- The average weight of a thousand kernels is 40 g.
- The variety has a middle resistance to drought and frost.
- The average content of wet gluten is 30.0% and of protein – 14.3%.
- The genetic yield potential in conditions of Balti steppe is 8.6 t/ha.
- It is recommended for cultivation on poor agricultural background.
- The sowing rate – 5.0-5.5 million of germinant seeds per 1 ha.
- Registered in the Republic of Moldova in 2013.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.