- The variety is medium tardy, and belongs to semiintensive varieties.
- The average stem height is 97 cm, with a good resistance to lodging.
- The average weight of a thousand kernels is 42 g.
- The variety has a good resistance to drought, frost and fungal diseases.
- The average content of wet gluten is 27,4% and of protein – 12,4 %.
- The genetic yield potential in conditions of Balti steppe is 8.7 t/ha.
- It is recommended for cultivation on poor agricultural background.
- The sowing rate –4,5-5,0 mln. of germinant seeds per 1 ha.
- Registered in the Republic of Moldova in 2015.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.